Friday, March 27, 2009

Wish Me LOTs and LotS of LuCK!

BIG NEWS!!! i work for Staged Elements {a home staging business} and they have selected me to be their spokesperson for their first TV debut! can you believe it? i've only had the nervous pukes for 12 hours now. but i'm super excited! we have some great ideas on color schemes for your home. You'll surely be impressed! we'll be on Studio 5 (channel 5 at 11:00am) on Monday March 30!! don't worry it's a LIVE taping. {excuse me while i pee my pants!} so watch for me, and cheer me on! if you miss it... check out http://www.studio5.ksl.com/ after the taping.

here's a sneak peak...

wish me luck {seriously} folks! im gonna need it!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting...best wishes to you!!!

Callie Ann said...

Good luck! You'll do great!

Kristin Wilkerson Photography said...

How exciting I will make sure I get to see it!

Gentri said...

My gosh, that is such a big deal! I'm sure you'll do great.

nate_clarlaw said...

Awesome! I'll be in class, but I'll be sure to check it out online tomorrow night! Good luck (although I know you'll be fabulous)!

Heather Zwygart said...

I'm sure you will be great!! Just know we are all rooting for you!

Sanders said...

Don't forget your red high heels woman! You are going to be sizzlin' HOT!

Christine said...

How exciting and congrats! I wouldn't eat or drink anything until you are done with the show!...lol

Calming thoughts here....