Tuesday, January 20, 2009

remember this stuff....

this sad excuse for kitchen cupboard decor was EVERYWHERE in the early 90's! but if you lived in the northern parts of the state (utah that is!), its abundance was even more recognizable! the saddest part about these dust infested twigs was it took some prying to get them off my mothers entertainment center. (in 2001!!) but as i was cleaning out my own belongings in her basement one night i decided to give the poor thing another chance. and this is what i came up with.....

a simple round wreath for my simple style. i think i like it. what do you think. now instead of screaming to the world "Utahn from the 90's" maybe it can say..."eco-friendly, earth-loving, goin'-green winter wreath!"

2 comments:

Gardner's said...

Hey my email is julie@gossner.com :)

Jana said...

Marci~ it's Jana from church email me an invite to your blog (if you don't mind) then I will send one to you~

cjmsr@rocketmail.com